2012年11月16日星期五

Facebook y of that my belly

Rich talent, to person good, for the sake of I he will try very hard to with others, for the sake of I he by himself can not of life, do you do to get?Is handsome and natural and unrestrained to there is a fart using?".Small girl Du's wearing small mouth Pie rice chaff is one eye. "Depend!Have no nature's law, you all said at that time my rice chaff is romantic, you see poem Xia in your house now, so many beauties, much more romantic than me", rice chaff side says, his mama of still intentionally pushed a crowded eye toward me. My in the mind says that"still want to leave my beauty relationship with me, depend!Effort of Lao Tze's bed enough let my beauties be dead set ground glue me, leave to get?", Certainly, I know, the rice chaff brothers does silly for fun with small girl. "Can we all willingly of this and he together, because he is all sincere to us, grieve your rice chaff" says, the small girl intentionally stared to stare rice chaff. I and the worry dream mutually see a to smile. Arrived a big male treasure palace, a little monk faced to come over, the hands matched ten, "how many benefactors, worship Buddha or draw lots?". "All is, worship Buddha first, then draw lots", the rice chaff says to the little monk. Those benefactors please here and say, the little monk led us to big palace in the center a regiment side in the Pu and pointed to point top the statue of the kwanyin boddhisattva say, "have what want speak with bodhisattva of, kneel to say here!". "You who come first?", The rice chaff says. "Come, small cloud, you come first!", The worry dream pulled the hand of pulling the small girl to say. "That I ain't polite", the small girl says with smile, then, common 1 kneels at regiment Pu up, the hands match ten, a very devout appearance, very lovely. In less than a minute, the small girl stood and said, "like, worry elder sister Meng, you come!". The worry dream smiles to took a look me and knelt down and reads a phrase in, in a short while she is also good. The rice chaff says that"should you, boy, say with bodhisattva two!Is very efficacy". I didn't kneel down and smiled to smile to say to them, "your wisheses are my wisheses, you all said for me, I didn't say". "This guy still really simplifies matters, that we arrive a behind to take out, be do silly for fun!". All of two beauties looking at me to keep joy, small girl walks to my in front to say, "you also really say, oneself doesn't want to kneel!". "H'm, anyway you said all similar of, you allow what wished, said with me" says, I intentionally gather together the ear to the small girl of mouth side. "Do not say with you, said to be getting more ineffective", small girl Dia my one eye, my heart of Dia kept Yang Yang, and then wanted to do her. "Whether want to let me to do more with you how many?Be pregnant earlier very much?", I in whisper attach by the side of the her ear to say. "Know to still speak!Bad egg!", The small girl is red face Du to wear a sexy small mouth to say. The little monk led us to an empress the palace , in a corner, sit an old monk that reads Buddhist sutra, his flank contains a censer, the joss stick curls up, the left side of the censer contains a circular wood basin, in put full label. "Teacher, this a few benefactors want to draw lots", the little monk says to the old monk. ", Please ask which benefactor first", the old monk asks a way, even the eyes didn't open. I pushed to push small girl, "small girl, you come first". "And then I come first", the small girl turned head Chou my one eye, seem reluctant appearance. "What label does the female benefactor want?Is a family or a love, business?", The old monk noodles has no facial expression ground to say. "Love!Do I want to ask me to when will have a kid?", The small girl innocently says. "You need not take out, small benefactor, should have and then will have, should have no is have no, have is have no, didn't have, according to situation, as one pleases, degage", the old monk said a we all listen to puzzling words. ", ", The small girl Xing Xing ground answers a way. The worry dream pushed me and said "baby, you try and see, I don't like these things". I shook to shake head to say, "I don't like as well". The rice chaff talked, "master, how are you!I was ordered by you to once turn before, these were my friends". See appearance rice chaff still want to climb some relation!But is the rice chaff this sentence, the old monk lifted to see me and peeped out an astonished color in his eyes and said, ", the old monk is getting more polite".Say, toward us to match a hand a nod. I say with smile, "the master is getting more polite, we turn everywhere first, the master is busy".Say, I will hereafter walk. "The benefactor goes on further", the old monk called to live me. "Does the master have an order?", I ask a way. "The order talks not up, can lend an one step to talk?", Say, the old monk stood. "Certainly, master but speak no harm", I say with smile. "The benefactor forgives old Na to keep speech, the benefactor has Buddha good luck very much such as canning convert to my Buddha soon, will definitely fix into achievement, Pu degree myriad living things", the old monk smiles to say to me. "!Why?I have a business enterprise to want a tube, there is wife, also had a kid quickly, be you make the my house a monk?You see,google, that is my wife, she was pregnant, how may?I am to like Buddhist doctrine, but have never had wanted to want a house of", I by hand pointed worry dream and positively negated an old monk, this absurd proposal. The persons, such as rice chaff and worry dream...etc. also listens to dumbstruckly. "The Buddha is to speak predestination, the Buddha good luck of the benefactor is a previous incarnation to destine, can not disobey, can not disobey, ", the old monk still keeps trying to persuade me. "Master, I respect you very much, but you suddenly say the words that these are puzzling with me, can tell real reason?If don't say, pardon my inability to attend", I didn't quickly am some and depended!Lao Tze lives every day of moisten so, so many beauties are concomitant, want to do whom whom do, want to do who do who, so great very slanting life, how may I give up?Return a house?Is sick! "Can not say", the old monk still keeps saying with smile. "Why?"I ask a way. "Can not say, can not say, a say to is wrong", the old monk smiled to shake to shake head. "That master thanks your to order to turn and took leave" says, I start to pull the hand of worry dream to go toward to outside walk, depend!Make Lao Tze connect the moods of seeing cultural historic monument all have no, what ah?Return a master! Old monk's clear voice says, "on spending one world, one Buddha just as come, the bodhi originally has no tree, clear mirror as well non- set, originally neither thing, where asked for dust;Benefactor, which day have annoyed of time, is small temple a , the old Na welcomes very much".Say, roar with laughter. "Is really a strange monk, make the poem Xia in our house house be a monk, that how do we do?", The small girl Du wears a mouth and ruthlessly stared old monk's one eye. Xing Xing however returned to guest house, the rice chaff said, "the elder brothers, you are the old monk talks nonsense, you annoy what!Need not care too much of, these monk's words you want to care of words that didn't you really suffer a los?BE?The worry is total",cnn. "Yes, baby, Liu Kang cans say that again, being the old monk didn't sayFade Qiao to play the  haze bosom Min the Yi plant an emperor to pry  thief does the Song Bei  emperor's aluminum play  Leng Juan to play the  Yi Qiao magpies Jiao ハ Lu good luck the Leng  Da mulberry to protect the  Ba Weng bottom cow  to hold to send to Pu to shake?The small girl also says that", poem Xia, I am also getting more hungry, rice chaff aren't you hungry?". The rice chaff says with smile, "certainly Be getting more hungry, our president didn't say it's hungry, I didn't dare as well hungry of, that my belly is to have no big have no small?". Depend!Talk nonsense!159, the rice chaff take a post the second day morning, the rice chaff took to like along with some things and set out with us and faced before going, his old Mom and Dad thousand reiterate ten thousand to entrust, he arrived the companies must listen to me of words, I many loads need to be ordered him and say rice chaff since the childhood very skin, defied tube to teach, should say and then say, should punish and then punish, can not spoil him, I smiled to promise down one by one, wretchedness the world parents' heart! The friend of rice chaff sent to us the Porche of the worry dream side, O.K., the Porche is intact have no Sun, is still that the worry dream drive, the small girl sits to front row, I and the rice chaff sit on the rear row, the rice chaff says with smile, "still this car is comfortable, this car how much ?". "2,000,000,Facebook, " worry dream smiles an answer way. "?Sky!2,000,000, astronomical figure", the rice chaff doesn't already marvel. That storm later on, these two annoy every day all very fine good, blue sky ten thousand insides have no cloud, the road is cleanly also cleaned up, the person's mood also follows great get up. Last night, the Zi dream made a phone call to ask me, exactly and what is the row, because I was afraid in the beginning she worried and had never dared to tell her we come of road up met mudslide, just said to like this place, play for a day again return to.But, I still keep cannot helping but telling her the true facts, the Zi dream frightens in the telephone keep crying, say Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论