2012年11月13日星期二

beats dr dre rom his words and ac

, But think around to also can not figure out what good way.I at own den always foolish arrive son, Feng Luan to make me take a rest of time, just discover that I have already had a many hours in the den, not from of exclamation time is quick.
Next day, because yesterday from at the time that Ping Fu came out, Ping Bao made me seek him today, so I in early morning go out and arrived Ping Fu.The words that originally needed to make to press conventionally, Ping Bao should accompany the small emperor to study in the imperial palace now of, but because today is Zhang Ju Ya is giving lessons, Ping Bao is also happy to get for at leisure day.But from his words and actions, but I saw 1:00 of different, know that the affair is often so simple.
The city teacher in nowadays the air temperature in the morning already very Gao, originally still have in winter the morning breeze of cold idea, now but is blow noodles not cold.Even if early know the big Ming Dynasty will face this year more than a year didn't meet of catastrophe, I was abnormal to this kind of to also feel astonishment, just order an intravenous drop on the historical data of knowing of drop 1:00, but real of the career but again is one thing.However to me this is a rare opportunity, then chaotic can hero.
Come out from the new residence, have no how far came right away Ping Fu, gatekeeper two soldiers obviously are the hints that got above, saw I also didn't intercept.
Is all the way without obstruction, have on the road many of next person engaged in the yard, regrettable is to is all some bottom persons, have no a know by himself/herself., Arrive at ex- spend hall, I just saw a person who knows by himself/herself, Ping Fu Zhang's house, Xu Jue.Because yesterday Xu Jue again and again of talk for himself, pour is also the person of lovely one eight noodleses, see he just know Ping Bao at this time already at after the hall waited me in a short while.
He fore the noodles leads the way and enters to backyard once want a hallway, this time hallway inside very quiet, there is no a person at.Xu Jue fore the noodles walks, suddenly but stopped down, in my heart just at surprised, but listen to him saying,
"Niece young master, is your servant a yonder person?"
"He is personage in Jiangsu, just arrive at city teacher with me afterwards."To Xu Jue sudden the affair that ask to have rich and honored, I felt the doubt of one silk, can still such as actually told him.
", So say Li Guan Jia is also just arrived city teacher have no how long."
"Is really such, however he to city a teacher is still some way of approaches of, go to the capital with me, all of everythings in my mansion are what he arrangeses."
"But, niece young master, you have to know city teacher although it is said is a prosperous place, can but is also crisis is four Fus.At my some affairs is don't can make, some places can not go, either."Xu Jue Kan my one eye, have a saying of deep idea, time say he to saw one eye on all sides.
Heard Xu Jue Hua, I knew that the affair that I worries still kept taking place and listenned to Xu Jue's meaning, the affair of rich and honored it is very likely having already been known by Ping Bao.In the heart a surprised, don't know that Ping Bao seeks today if I am because of this affair.
The hallway of originally very deep You now in my eyes but is so short, haven't figured out a method for solving in the heart and have already arrived at the grounds doorway of hallway end and come in be inside flower hall, the door of flower hall opens, from a distance can see Ping Bao just at in.
Slowly the Jue after notifying me entered into flower hall, after once saluting toward Ping Bao, I sit at one of his next chair up, jittery in the heart, don't know how to face Ping Bao.
Want originally walk the one step is an one step, but a bold idea present in my brain and wait helplessly for the end with it to still rather attack on one's own initiative, honesty of tell Ping Bao, probably can also win his good will.
After falling, I body of tiny song for wear Ping Bao to say:"Uncle, the small niece has intention to see an affair to want to ask, don't know that you can point out 12."
"Ha ha, you the little monkey is so skillful, the idea is again many, also point out with me what."The words heard me, empress Ping Bao is happy to roar with laughter.
"Do not know, your old man's house is blunt to Meng how is this person impression?"I didn't realize him, but went straight to topic.
After hearing my words, protected of the laughter immediately stops,beats dr dre, the facial expression was dark,
"Are you to say that the original department gift Jian Zhang prints?"Deeply wear the cold idea of a son in the voice.
"Yes."I crustily skin of head answer way, this protects be really change more, just was still an appearance for making amiable, now but is one vice- such shape, see come from personal hereafter make contact with and stay a dessert with him.
"You think of what start to ask him to come?"If Ping Bao didn't answer me, but cross-examine my way.
"Small niece order two days ago servant rich and honored Lee sought a cook, but who thought of he but didn't know to what is the row be blunt to recommend to me this Meng, said that he has skill consummate cooking, but this Meng blunt the past was the person in the temple, so small niece also in a state of drift, so just come you here beg for an idea."I will loiter to in a short while feel in own heart the words that have no what too big error said out, then I cautiously looking at the facial expression that protects, want to see 1:00 what clues.
"This Meng hurtles with me and enters time of temple mutually about, but is a Han a head, but he at eat top of just can, I must admire, either, just afterwards if not that Gao Gong recommends the Zhang that he serves as to take charge of gift Jian to print, I think that now he is probably still just purple to forbid a temple be his still food Jian manager, speak of come if not that because Gao Gong obstructs, I can't would not° until now be this department gift Jian Zhang to print, either."Preserves for several cents, regretses, several cents of taunt says.
"That small niece returns to and then lets the rich and honored return him."I looking at what he sounded out to say, protects to the blunt Meng don't know is hold what attitude, if he saves grudge to the Meng blunt heart, I will don't hestitate of Meng blunt abandon, if ten thousand can not help even if being a rich and honored can also give up.
Ping Bao think for a while, just say:"Need not, if he at you also good there, his pouring isn't a not understand the changes of the time person either, just he is in the temple foolish time long, know of the affair is too many, at you the words there, I think that you know that how to should do I."
I didn't thought of I thinks to had very some kind of affairs of troubles and then solved under own a few words spoken like this, wanted may because protects blunt to Meng have no how much of disaffection.
The affair that the Meng hurtles is just a very small episode, originally today Ping Bao seek me come for the sake of big on the market four spread of 《female Jian 》 .Because to this affair I originally early had idea, the Meng hurtles now to in my mansion, a more perfect plan is very quick in my brain of form.
When I told own idea to protect, he repeatedly calls well, in times before because of the blunt Meng bring not and quickly at this time also vanish.
Returned to in home, but saw rich and honored just fore spend hall to sit, see I come back, the rich and honored anxiously comes forward to ask a way:"Master, how?"
I sit at appearance up, the spring orchid carries ascend one cup tea, once connected cup from her, I drank one mouthful tea,
"Rich and honored, although the affair this time was regarded as to peacefully solve, but if you next time again the words like this be not blaming me not to speak face."To rich and honored this time rash action to what I brought hard-pressed, in the angry that I there are still several cents in the heart.
"The mean person has already known absolutely having no next time."
"Like, you go to the Meng is blunt to connect to come over, say that grandfather Ping Bao Ping promises to make him work in my your home, even if is a big kitchen like, as for wages you play by ear by yourself."Finish saying behind I start a time went toward back yard.
Three in the days to come, chessboard street and light City avenue's handing over boundary place originally is a chessboard street is to the district of city the most prosperous teacher, but now here but put last bookstall.
The book of selling is 《female Jian 》 , and a few days ago of the edition is different BE, at the front of book from be dynasty of queen mother Lee handwriting writing of preface chapter, this can not say to isn't an affair of sensation in the city teacher, know now ten thousand Li the small emperor is just when young, clear eye persons all know now power within dynasty is in the natural mother queen mother Lee's hand in small emperor, just few someones dare to be like purple cloud so openly defiant act publication 《female Jian 》 in the Xuan book shop sneer at when queen mother Lee of dynasty interferes with politics.
However speak of to come because of having Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论