2012年11月13日星期二

beats dr dre answer way Is

Oneself and Hao marks association rather deeply and also knows 12 to his inside situation, do I still really think that the Hao mark is really a lewd sons of Wan Mao.
The Hao mark looking at the beauty on the bed, shakes to begin a medium paper and asks a way:
"Do not know how the miss callses?"
"It is like smoke."
Hear the one-step movie that I suddenly thought of I to once see before, that procuress above ripped off throat of a still really make me remember still lately.
Finally, that stood and towarded us to go ten thousand blessings such as the smoke and said in:
"Do not know two childe's your surnames, how call?"
"At under don't need your surname Hao, the is me of good friend enemy childe, hear that the miss gets married today, so come to experience for a while, didn't thought of that the miss is really is like its person, grow and really sink fish and fall wild goose, shut a month and disgrace a flower, let at under not and falsely this trip."
"Childe your Miu appreciated and how canned it possibly was into childe's your method eye such as light Liu Bo Zi of smoke, who don't know Hao childe's house is capital in Suzhou, the childe can come to arrive at such as the smoke here, the Nu house is honored."
"Ha ha, such as smoke miss you return be really talk, however I ain't a leading role today."
Hear a Hao mark thus on saying, fall such as the vision of smoke at my body up, the Hao mark immediately after says:
"Ha ha, still is really one such as the smoke miss can the person of heart son, quite good I am mainly accompanying me today this brothers of.Somebody else far way since then, I always should have a little the breeze of gentleman."
Heard a Hao mark say like this, if the vision of smoke again falls at my body up, stay calm and collected of conjectured me some kind of,beats dr dre.This just Zhu Chun Qing Qi, say:
"Like the breeze of a gentleman, just don't know that this childe is to beat where?"
I saw her one eye and lightly said:
"At under come from the city teacher."
"Do not know the childe gets to our Suzhou this time, is have what business, still come to play here?"
Want a branch to open a topic towards being this way that asks words such as the smoke, in my heart having a little not taking pleasure in, so, openings say:
"Hear, such as the flower wine of the smoke miss, after all ordering till more than a month."
Hear I say this, such as the face of smoke up say with a smile:
"The childe of the enemy, this all wants to thank supporting of everybody master childe, in fact the Nu house is a have merely empty fame."
I just smile an answer way:
"Is like smoke miss, you return be really condescension."
Hear this Hao mark also say with a smile:"The good is like smoke miss, harm be like an old younger brother of our enemy to have the man of skill like this, arrived you here, the bones all have a little light."
Mark to the Hao to my challenge, I smiled to smile and said:
"Don't take I up, however I the time in city teacher, also really once saw do you this line of of, just way of time, there was a plain wheat rolled for becoming mildewed to eat satisfy.But once being popular, hi, the beginning claim to be wise since the arm is a saint.But blow a light to pull out a wax in the evening, not just similar after going to bed ……"
Because the affair that just experienced Wu Yue Niang, I will add to Wu Yue Niang's grudge at her body up, while speaking will the language listenning to from Xu Jue Chu said out.
See opposite now of fly Sai such as the red and dizzy smoke, two Liu Ye Mei Cu together, the Hao mark sees the affair have a little not good, hence stem cough 1, say:
"Bearer, how haven't the wine come up?"
Not and in a short while of time the outside spread a step voice, is the next person of brothel to carry ascend dishes to go with wine, there are certainly also many women heel in their behind, all of these the old Gua aring just call come of.
Altogether come have three people, say a top that the truth outlooking still says is medium first-class feminine beauty, have a Dan the outlooking of the Feng eye among them the most beautiful, it are very Don't mention it three to arrive at in the middle of the room them of make at table flank, that the eye of Dan Feng still picked up the wine pot of table and ascended for the everybody Zhen one cup wine, then she sticks I sat down, while the Hao mark face this battle the slightest and Don't mention it, already stretch in nearby a chemisette bosom, from the clothes outside the action of the his hand form, can see him just the chemisette chest is at that up activity write.And that woman also roll in the Hao object under sent out a captivating moan voice.
After doing various actions of Yin Xies, the Hao mark didn't know is brain of sperm, be still because drinking is many, unexpectedly suggest to want and nearby of the woman drink to hand over cup wine and looking at two drinking of personal arm interleaveses to begin medium wine, many female continuously shout bravo.
Looking at me the slightest don't act, that eye of Dan Feng depended to come over and picked up the wine cup in the hand, the Jue wore a mouth to act in pettish to say:
"Master you should eat a cup first to drink wine as forfeit."
"Why did you want to without any reason and without cause punish me?"I don't understand of ask a way, to these chemisette ideas, I really cut and polish not and deeply.
"That Hao master all has been already drunk there, but you on bed terms our sister drink, you does this calculate to not and at last despise our sister, do you say to punish?"
I hear she say so, didn't also defend, but said:"Like well, doesn't my recognizing to punish still is all right?"
Connect to come over that wine cup in the Dan Feng eye hand, I quaff in one gulp, while the that direction Hao marked with him and kept in mind medium woman more and more and excessively, the woman who see a Hao mark nearby skirt side the half lift, and Hao object the right hand have already stretched that inside in the chemisette skirt, also continuously act, naturally also know that he is doing what, keep saying some wave language for only being engaged in their this profession to just dare to speak an oscular Yin phrases in the of that woman.Looking at this, a few present women face up all rose red and dizzy, in the heart how much all felt attracted, we the just- come in time sees of that is like smoke, just sit on a behind of screen this time, fondle to begin the medium Guqin.
Because this is a such as the smoke the Chu son of way just, and just that old Gua also said this to busk not to sell the body such as the smoke.I know this actually the guest's a kind of means is attracted to prostitute's house, sometimes the man is so mean, more is the thing canned not get, he more wants to get, hence repeatedly of get here, want to win once the beauty smile, but who know so but at the right moment such as the wish of old Gua.
Listen to in spread of long musical sound, I looking at an at present scene of this kind of Yin Xie, I have a kind of felling that escaped from here, feel own soul seem to escape from body, don't know and float to where.
But this time, nearby of the eye of Dan Feng but will lean on in my bosom, by hand bye open my mouth, living ground to infuse one cup wine to me to mouth in.
This is spicy to connect to cough several voices I a while, however by so doing I am on the whole to wide awoke to come over again, although suffer a los, but I ain't very angry, just lightly say:
"Not be making again, otherwise I am about to anger."
Hear me so on saying, that Dan Feng sees me, is probably afraid that I really angered, hence accepted a hand.I am that the woman who writes to work as a prostitute to this is very sympathetic toward from the heart bottom, this in the center how much with before those brothels women that helped me relevant fasten, although afterwards I then sought her of time, was already a Yao don't copy Zong.
Although saying that oneself comes to drink flower wine, however I have no is similar to the other Piao guest, top and bottom the playing with of its hand is these women.I carry wine cup, isn't the white spirit that the future generations says in the cup, and can't prepare those to distil wine, either in the ground of this smoke flower, all some alcohol contents to ferment wine very lowly.
Listen to the musical sound that spread behind from the screen, I have a little again absentminded.
Chapter 99 regroups for battle

But just across the street Hao mark and he nearby of two women, make head the top all have already had a very tiny glow-in-the-dark, and he nearby of two women also all joss-stick the sweat sprinkle Li woman's attractive hair half loose, however look more and more feel amiability.But Hao mark still just interest head up, Rang Rang write still make the eye of Dan Feng pour wine for him.
This time in the Hao mark nearby of a slightly plump miss dedicate to pay attentions to a way:"Big Ye, the bald wine is difficult to drink, the vegetableses are all cool, not, we want a few hot vegetableses again for master."
The Hao marks eldest brother a wine Ge and shakes head to say:
"Then the good vegetables big Ye doesn't want to eat as well, list's hasing a vegetables can come to wine, you is ordered for big Ye."
But see a Hao mark the smiling face on the face, say in my heart:Don't know what cheap trick this boy wants to play this time.
"What Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论