2012年10月29日星期一

beats by dr dre pro heart livings a vig

Of very big oh, everybody sees him to bow to bend from the waist."He is proud of say.
"My big chief executive officer brother-in-law is also very big, and the nobody dare loudly talk to him."The Yi is pure to say very proudly.
Don't want to keep on being compared, together small frequently cold hum 1.
"That calculates what, my uncle greatly arrive even the director of the school, president see him, will sign is standing like!"
"That has what fantastic!?"The Yi is pure to defy saying of spirit, " as long as the name that brings up my big chief executive officer brother-in-law, even hospitalization can cut in line!"
"Teacher ……" is together small to frequently and weirdly see a her quite a few eye.Which someone than get sick hospitalized?
"Also want to compare why who big?"
"H'm."Swallow side, the little boy puts on mouth and smiles a face, " teacher, that please ask, does your big chief executive officer brother-in-law take bus to cut in line?"
"Does this still need to ask?Certainly."The Yi of the square is pure to don't suspect other motives, the ocean ocean is a little bit satisfied head.
"Can?Teacher, you ……"
"Again compare, I don't believe my big chief executive officer brother-in-law, will can not win against that big bad person in your house!"The Yi of the square is pure thousand times satisfied, jack up chin.
"Teacher, my uncle opens Mercedes Benz and BMW, otherwise be sit Rolls Royce, he doesn't take bus."
"E?"Square Yi the pure Leng see him.
Drink the next inside an end one mouthful soup, let go of the bowl in the hand, together small frequently raise head, leisurely openings ask-
"Teacher, you once saw which somebody go out, go home to take bus?"
The Chen is a pair of big circles Mou, square Yi pure double of cheeks rise red.
Be getting more infuriating, she was again played!
FM1046 FM1046 FM1046 FM1046 FM1046 FM1046 FM1046
Don't know what is the row, square the Yi Be pure to always feel that the affair isn't in the right.
"Is small frequently, you ……" finishes washing a bowl of dish to come out a kitchen, she tightly stares at him fierce see.
"Teacher, why do you see me like this?"
"I ……"
"Teacher, your true love last I?"Smile mouth, together small frequently open hands to want to embrace her.
Her soft body is the owner that he once embraced inside, the softest and the most comfortable.
"Is together small frequently, your skin was in the Yang!"Be taken advantage of again, square Yi the pure spirit must push away him and sit to the sofa of one side inside.
Once"teacher ……" see her facial expression tiny to change, he refrains from rash action smiling face.
"Does your homework all writeses?"
"H'm, you just had been already checked as well."
"That ……why do I feel that your seeming to be still what is up don't do?"
"Have no ah, you give an account of matter I worked well, connect tomorrow's homework I also dry run."
"But ……" suddenly, she once the Mou light sweep and see the telephone of one side.
Suddenly, she circle eye Shu Chen.
"You have to make a phone call to your uncle!?"
"I ……I forgot."
Moment, "miserably" the word Shan enters her brain.
Is over, !
The common family's kid releases from school not to go home, the family will worry, still less
Be from a Hao door of he!
"What about that uncle Lin?"The Yi is pure to inwardly pray him to have a notice, but ……
"Also forget."
"Ah!You be really ……quick dozen!"The Yi of the square is pure urgently and must start to grasp a words tube to fill to him.
FM1046 FM1046 FM1046 FM1046 FM1046 FM1046 FM1046
The notice that receives a telephone, together sign second at most short time in, take a whole body fury disease to soon hurtle to square's house-
"You make what!"
"I ……" looking at from scold one to her on coming in continuously together sign second, the Yi is pure to frighten keep into corner of wall to shrink.
"You exactly still have head!?"
"I ……I have."The bitterness wears a Qiao face, she the Qie Qie head in the location.
"You take person and can't make a phone call to notify us, either!?"
"I didn't want to take him again, is he stubbornly goes home with me by himself ……" she full face injustice ground small track.
"Talk louder, you say that who so small voice gives to listen to!?"Together sign a second anger to roar a way.
"I …… I have no …… didn't talk ……" he is so fierce, she which dare to say again what.
"You know not and know just I am where to receive a telephone!?Police station!Can not find small frequently, I have already intended that the police station keeps on record!"
"I ……"
"Is small unreasonable, don't know and make a phone call to go home, even you this adult don't know as well!?"
"I ……"
"You know not and know because of your failures and harm I just have much worried, in case of small frequently take place misery, there is a misfortune, you want how I give an account to the Mom and Dad whom he departs from this life!?"
"I ……sorry, I really ain't intentional."The Yi is crustily pure skin of head fierce apology.
"Is sorry?Will say sorry!"
"Otherwise, you want me to say what?"
Looking at a face to cringe from fear, keep the square Yi that hides toward corner of wall pure, together signing second spirit must want to beat a person
"Stupid woman!You can't say later will you in no case make again?You are stupid to arrive have no brain, is be not!?"
"I ……" receives scolding again stupid ……bitterness wear face, Du wear lips, she sees Mu is frequently together small toward the chief culprit disaster of one side.…"Like a kid can't living by himself[herself] an ah, why want a to make a sound to take we together the kid of Zhong!Factory
"I ……"
"Uncle, you don't have to be strange-" is together small to frequently want to talk for her.
"No talking!"Together signing second spirit must turn a head to stare him, " still has, who quasi- do you follow her?Before I is how taught yours, can not with literally and then follow other people, why aren't you obedient!?"
"Uncle, sorry, I because the sky was getting darker, and then waited not to arrive you at that time, so just ……" is together small to frequently and intentionally bring up the matter that he was late.
"You!"Signing second spirit is blush from shame, " even if I am late, you can not follow other people, either and hear have no,cheap beats by dre!?"
"She isn't other people, she is my teacher."
"Teacher?Who know that her this teacher will can't take you to sell and hum!"
"Uncle, you see her that appearance, meeting?"Is together small to frequently and funnily see Yi is pure toward the square.
Really isn't that he looks down upon her, but her looking a root is a wait be auctioned off of little daughter-in-law's shape.
"I have never taken her to sell, she has already been thanking lord great favor."
"Is together small frequently, you say what!?"Square Yi the pure cheeks Sao is red.
"Shut up, stupid woman!Who quasi- you loudly talk to him!?"They together family is what identity, what position, which can let her so casually all of the voices!
"Uncle, you make the teacher is so fierce, she is stupid to return stupid, but still my teacher."See square Yi pure to receive scolding have no place to hide, together small frequently the heart living pity.
"Is together small ……" just wants that the Yi being small frequently roaring is pure, lets to sign together second a record bad stare, frighten could not say words.
"You think that she looks it's stupid, is really stupid?Who know whether she packs!?"Be like the eagle catch a chick and together sign second fierce make moves to hold tight her.
Ground, his expression of eyes a change.Wen Run of the hand is tactful, let his Cu tight double of eyebrows, close lightly tightly.
"I pack stupid?"Yi pure Chen big eye.
"Be not pack of, is that a really stupid Yue?"Return to absolute being, his malicious eye a stare.
"I ……I which is stupid!?"
"Are you still not stupid?"Body place volatile market, used to see people's Er worry my Zha, square Yi the pure clumsiness basically is a to him different number.
Don't well make her to is dressing up as a pig to eat tiger.The heart livings a vigilance and together sign second a push into her together small frequently in front.
"Is together small frequently, you give me very good to listen clear-be like her this kind of stupid woman, you have to be more careful, can in no way literally believe that each words that she say has been already heard?"
"You ……you are very excessively!"Square with devoid face the Yi is pure, annoy grip double boxing.
"Am I excessively?"The anti- hand holds tight her dress Jin, together sign second bend the head malicious stare her, " I tell you, from now on I will specially notice you, you want dare again to small frequently disadvantageous, I make you eat not over Dou to walk!"
"Is disadvantageous to him?I which have!?"
"Have no?You didn't abduct him with the dinner, H'm?"Looking at her circle smooth face, he lips Cape cold Yang.
"I …… I that also just wants to make him obey at school at 1:00 just ……"
"Somebody else's cheating a kid is to use candy and spend money, you are stupid to get to spend time to cook to cook noodles to cheat a kid."Together sign second dozen heart bottom to look down upon her.
"Is so stupid, also think a scholar house to turn a kid?Be getting more utterly ridiculous!"



Chapter 3

"Together Sir, Ms. Li Hong Di came."
Secretary Chen's inside track just cuts off, knocking on door the voice has been already rung out.
"Is second, still in the favour?"
Door just on pushing away, ask Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论