2012年10月11日星期四

261

Shoulder, whispered to him, said: This is something I would like to look at the situation, you can also go to the rest. Now stresses that this is not the time, would have to go on, have rested the job.

     The cool grand muttering loudly, * to the side, rubbing up his thigh, why he did not sound. I checked the rest of the stuff, but also to sit down and rubbed his temples, began to consider that cool grand.

     Old itch said that things Originally, I did not have much interest in the previous want me to give up, I will not have any views, but now since it has worked extremely hard climb here, only to give up this time,north face jackets16, my heart fell a bit dismay shrinking feeling, a bit of battle. But I knew that,men north face739, cool grand to say makes sense. A fracture, a physical condition is very unstable, and I also went to the physical limit, even foolhardy to climb, it is unwise.

     Moreover, the the old itch temper perverse, I have now confirmed that he still has a lot of things without telling me. Above, it is unclear what happens, he will not harm me, but there is no guarantee not 空欢喜一场. So its better to even the opportunity not to give him.

     But this way, the old itch that one and very sad, after all, and he is all the way. Joint outsiders to deal with him now,the North Face208, and friends may not go on. But also the cooler touts this person looks pretty useless, but in the end is the old rivers and lakes, and maybe that is a move to divide our. Go down his ideas may be into his sets, this is really a dilemma decision.

     I little thought, and my heart has been a compromise. Heart intention, and so rested, I forced the old itch speaking out above, in the end is what. Worth I went to see, I will go up, and if he does not say, or not worth it to me to see it, directly to force him to go on. In the Lu palace and the undersea tomb of when,the North Face252, and with me that guys, in an emergency, is to take this choice. Their experience is much richer than I am, and should not go wrong.

     This decision, the cooler touts certainly will not be the views the old itch is bound to rhetoric. But he hurt so not my opponent, my pistol grip knockout he wants. How to say again, encountered this situation culprit or his this turtle fifty-eight egg. This matter, however, can not be said, say it, inevitably some altercation, affecting the quality of rest.

     I turned around to see them, the cooler touts already asleep, he was too tired to unbearable snore are playing up. Old itch also squint in the past, but not deep sleep, probably the back wound. Although the cave is cold and wet, but compared to hanging out a lot to be comfortable. I saw them sleeping so fragrant, endless weariness hit, although she force myself to not sleep, but unwittingly sleep.

     The feel sleep very soundly, woke up, covered with melted, a comfortable tingling through my body. This time the torch has been very weak, apparently I slept a relatively long time. His head out of a look, outside Guchong has gone, only sporadic few lying there.

     I am relieved, playing flashlight up according to the photo. Looks from here, from the top of the copper tree is probably only three to four hours away, the things above, can almost be said to be at your fingertips, now it really is a little pity.

     ? The touts Road: the old cool side (which) a young man eating a unicorn exhaustion Well?











     Volume III the Qinling God tree articles thirty-first approach

     Novel bus update time :2010 -6-20 7:51:22 this chapter word count: 6653



     Cool grand chin pointed to me, his face the color of light contempt, I was cursed, you are the one to eat the expense, I came all the way can be considered to take care of you, think of even doing this to me, knew this had put you to make out free to leave troubles.

     The fat boss from backpack to come up with a solid fuel lantern lit on the ground, this thing is to climb to an altitude of snow-capped mountains

没有评论:

发表评论