2013年1月25日星期五

cnn ne whole day repeate

."
The £££££££££££££££££££££££££££
Felt not and awoke from sleep skies all have already had a little black, discovered although oneself's rommate's thing all has been already completed, cans still keep disappearing her shadows of human figure.Belly how don't hungrily feel not and cautiously inquire into for a while whether is going to the problem for having a meal, lie down to immediately after sleep!
The £££££££££££££££££££££££££££
"Uncle Li is still really enough divertive there, if not that because of school of the freshman check in behind have to go into to stop for the night to give up of break to stipulate to kill oneself to all don't come back tonight."The card cloth dress is in the wine shop after playing one whole day repeatedly remind in the shopkeeper under finally not feeling not the wish ground returned to dormitory.Come in detection oneself of rommate already sleep next, also not bother her, the matter introducing myself stays till tomorrow, without telling anyone wash Shu over also intend to sleep behind.
By this time don't know as well because the card cloth dress washes the action of Shu a lot too big still because her rommate sleeps Be getting more satisfied, she in a dazely awake come over.
"You good, I am your new rommate,cnn!"The rommate sees card cloth the dress coming very politely to say "hello" a way.
"How are you, come back to order for a ground of night, fought to come to you, ashamed."The card cloth dress that just lay to go to bed smiled to mean apology.
"Ha ha, Be free ……"
"You are a card cloth dress!"Lie at 2 people on the bed almost to exclaim a way at the same time!



Chapter 25 is internecine fight



"You are a card cloth dress!"
The originally academic accommodation arrangement is shining on to register order of sequence come of, because feel not and the card cloth dress is to together report of arrive, so appear 2 people totally live a business of bedroom also Be getting noer wonder.
Knowing the other party is to feel not-two people's head in night is this time all big, not, accurately say the head that should be a card cloth dress is big.
"How can you sleep girl's bedroom?I want to tell a teacher!"Card cloth the dress Be quickly putting on coat and enragedly drinking a way towards feeling not.
"I don't live girl's bedroom, I live where go to?"Originally still have to be sharp the throat talk of feel don't release throat now, slowly and longly pulled to pull a quilt to continue to say, " in fact this is also quite good, with you together stay at least need not connect the time of sleeping still have to pack a female kid."
"What?!Do you still want to live with me?The windows all have no!"Talk the idea of bottom,Facebook, don't even say to is "door".
"That how do, let with it I and an unfamiliar female kid live a cake of still and rather live a cake of with you really, to?How to say that we also knew on the whole again, besides the idea of man impersonates woman is still that you give me.You compromise, I can't eat you again.To, ha ha?"Feel don't want a little bit feel funny.
"Do not go, your a big boy lives a girl bedroom to have been already said however go to,google, don't even say is with me live together!You want to live this how I do, do you call how I go to bed?"The card cloth dress starts having a little panic.
"What don't go?How to say again to is also a school an arrangement of, and then isn't my wrong.Want to blame you a strange school like ……"make reference to feel not and a little bit start to be understand here, " you just said'girl's bedroom'?Is difficult don't become college to still have a boy of bedroom?Is also say so-called college's recruiting all of the girls is false, is all what you draw up to fool me all alone?"
"Who make you harm me to walked in the morning so many roads return to invite me to eat what free and unfettered small steamed bun, hot and difficult eat!"Card cloth dress the small voice whisper a way, "'s fooling you are also normal."
"What do you say?A little bit big voice."Do not listen to understandly and feel not and urgently.
"I say I ignore, anyway you must change bedroom!"The little girl disposition of card cloth dress reveals entirely.
"Is not this, I am to say college is the business that recruits a girl what you fool me?"
"BE fool you how again?This young lady is happy!Hum!"The card cloth dress Jue has a mouth.
"Good heavens, " feels don't think of since yesterday the pathetic career in the mind of going to school the female life style has spirit, "think that I feel not-how the night say is also an open he-man, I unexpectedly drive you this young girl play turn round and round, be dressed in a woman clothes' showing off in the outside don't say as well, I am most important be cheated by you worried for livelong day!"
"You load what heart?Live you to still be dissatisfied with with girl?Is contented you!I want to worry be, live to spread with your a little boy I how appear in public I?"
"You how impervious to reason?I still don't all not is what you harm like this!Spread to go, I dress up as the girl's business to spread to go to how I do?I am regarded as understand, what call'cause person to harm F'!The ancients truly not remaining deceit!"Feel don't want to think, smile, " Hey Hey, also good.Anyway didn't dress up as to also all dress up as a girl, I was still that Anne have peace of mind nature and you this good night."Finished saying to still peep out a smiling of color color to sit in seat of honor from the bed.
Is "you ……" card cloth dress intelligent and looking at to feel that stiff smiling face not, the in the mind had idea, "good, handsome boy.Let us hereafter every day all total degree good night!"
"Do not go, your a female kid ……" feels indeed as expected not or ascended to be.
"How, have me this big beauty to accompany you still uncomfortable?"The card cloth dress smiles to sing ground to say.
"Calculate, calculate me Be getting wronger, you say that how to do this matter?"The person who is covered with wolf skin finally still give°ed the skin to take off.
"How to do ability?Tomorrow I and said to go in school, should problem not big."The card cloth that knew oneself's victory dress this under can really be getting more happy, "in fact your ladys' wear foppery really good to look at, Xi Xi ……"
"Roll ……" felt non- white her an eye and lay down and once turned round to ignore her.
Have no language…………Bedroom inside quiet get terrible.
"Feed, you how don't talk?"The card cloth dress canned not stand.
"Boon ……" licks mouth and feel not of eyes still keep closing tightly.
"I am wrong still don't go?I speak my hour to you the business of the Hou!"The card cloth dress secretly saw feel an eye don't continue to say, " was I getting more interesting in childhood!Ha ha, remember the time of primary school have in class the individual grows how not of the male classmate calls very handsome, be humiliated by me tightly!The somebody else all at first calls him handsome and all change to call afterwards ugly.Why know not?"
"Why?"Do not grow up of feel don't still really like to hear a story.
"Because one day I tell a story for them."The card cloth dress walks on air ground to say.
"I say with them, formerly have a teacher that the little monk who nameds bad person asks him says, 'teacher, why I so docile but do you want to call my bad person?'His teacher just shakes head language not, very long square way, 'this in this world have none of a lot of matters to see it superficial, you go out to walk probably understand.'"
"Hence the little monk came out the small temple of top of hill and arrived at to below the hills look for answer.A day he met a person who is rattled in the wayside, ask him occurrence what matter.That person answers a way, 'just a have to the big cockroach climbs over from my foot and frightenned to death me!''That what name do you call?''I call boldly ……'
"Led for several days again, he thoughted of that farer place looks for answer, hence ask one to named the honest person should forget to the Ge Tian which direction walk, the honesty tells him the Ge Tian should always westwards, follow his guide line the little monk westwards walked more than 10 days of road can still keep canning not finding Ge Tian and can not help and ask the way person's direction, the square knows the direction of Ge Tian should be east noodles, oneself is made the honest person cheat by that ……
"Is such and such, the little monk finally understood so truth, this the thing of the in this world forever can't be like surface so of simple."
Card cloth the dress Be pure to settle, want to continue to say but drive feel not to interrupt.
"Then you tell you of that help classmate, call very handsome must be very ugly?"
"Ha ha, cleverness!"The card cloth dress says with smile.
"You Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论